Dhania patta-60 gms
Pudina patta-20 gms
Ginger-1/2 inch piece
- Grind together the dhania,pudina patta,ginger garlic and chillies to a fine paste.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into long thick strips or into cubes as you like.
- Heat the oil and fry the potatoes with salt to taste.
- Fry these on medium flame till they turn golden brown and are tender.
- Mix in the green paste and toss without stirring too much.
- The potatoes tend to break but to not stir too much otherwise these will mash.
- Serve with parathas or stuffed kulchas.