Cottage cheese – 200 gms
Butter – 50 gms
Anchovy fillets – 2-3
Gherkin - 1 tbsp
Chives – 1 tbsp
Mustard- 1 tsp
- Sieve the cheese and beat a little at a time into the well creamed butter.
- Drain and finely chop the anchovies.
- Finely chop the gherkins and chives.
- Stir in the anchovies, gherkins, chives, mustard, salt and paprika.
- Roll the cheese into small about the size of a walnut.
- Arrange the cheese, lightly dusted with paprika, on crisp lettuce leaves.
- Serve with buttered rye bread.